How to install Poult TV Guide on Windows?
Instructions on how to install Poult TV Guide on Windows XP / 7/8/10 PC and Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Poult TV Guide on Windows PC using Android App Player like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installation file, you can find the download button at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this application at the bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that emulates an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it; You will see that you are actually playing it on Android, but this does not run on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you can’t install it, comment here and we’ll help.
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using NoxPlayer
Step-by-step guide to install Poult TV Guide using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t open BlueStacks automatically, right-click on it and select Open With … Search for BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file on the BlueStacks home screen
- After installation, just click Run to open, it works like a charm: D.
How to install Poult TV Guide on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com . Installation is easy to do.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will appear. Click the Open XXX Folder button below the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just downloaded from your computer in Nox or move / copy the file to other locations in Nox.